Two before the blog, Hunger like No Other and Dead and Loving It

4/03/2006 07:42:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

I wanted to write about two books I read just before I started this blog. They were both excellent so I wanted to write about them. The first on was A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole

A Hunger Like No Other (The Immortals After Dark Series, #1)
A HUNGER LIKE NO OTHER - Purchase Online Secure! It was great. The world that she has created was new. I liked the addition of the Valkyries to the paranormal world. The story that comes before this is a short story in the anthology Playing Easy to Get (Myst and Wroth's story; also very good, has Sherrilyn Kenyon and Jaid Black as well). The two stories are written during roughly the same time frame so you catch glimpses of the other story and ones to come, I like that. The love scenes were hot and the story line flowed well. I enjoyed this book very much. I think that this world that she has created has a good future. This was Emmaline and Lachlain's story.

The other book was Dead and Loving It by Mary Janice Davidson
book jacket

Excellent. I want to run out and buy it. (though i love my library). It combines her werewolf series and her undead series. It consists of 4 short stories, all have werewolves, two have vamps the last story taking place in Betsy's house (Undead series). All were excellent. I could not put it down. I love werewolf books. It was funny and sexy at the same time and I love that about her books. I would definitly recommend this one.
The last story gives you Antonia (Wyndham series) and George the Fiend (Undead series). The other stories are in their world but not anyone mentioned before. Alec Kilcurt (were) and Giselle (human); Richard Will (vamp) and Janet Lupo (were); Dr. Drake Dragon (were) and Crescent Muhn (not gonna tell)

Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment