Lost Warriors

4/18/2006 04:52:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Lost Warriors (American Hero, Conard County) (Silhouette Intimate Moments, No 535)
Lost Warriors by Rachel Lee. I found this at my local ubs in the 6/$2.00 pile and grabbed it because I like Rachel Lee. I was not disappointed. It is part of a series/collection that takes place in Conard County, Wyoming. The hero, Billy Joe Yuma is a Vietnam vet that suffers from PTSD and the herione is Wendy Tate who is the daughter of the sheriff, a trauma nurse and 20 years younger than Yuma. She has been in love with him since she was a teen, (but was understandable rebuffed by Yuma because of her age and his issues) and is back now at 24 with some world experience in the ER and supposedly over her childhood crush. I like the book a lot because I have not read any books where the hero is a Vietnam vet or suffers from PTSD. I don't normally read the older Harlequins. So this was a nice change and a very good story.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment