Suite Fantasy

4/14/2006 08:20:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

book jacket
Suite Fantasy by Janice Maynard. This was the first book by her that I read. It was a collection of three stories that revolve around this hotel called The Simitar that caters to fantasies (they have special rooms for different fantasy situation i.e. schoolroom, jailhouse, drive-in, harem). I thought that it was very good. It kept me interested and was hot. The characters were hot sexy and sweet to each other. I like that combination. I will have to keep an eye out for her books now.

Labels:

1 comments:

Comment by Janice Maynard on 6/16/2006 9:58 AM

Kris - I am so happy that you enjoyed Suite Fantasy! I think there are many women who like to read "hot" but not smutty - does that make sense? Anyway - that was what I was aiming for.

I have two more books coming out later in the year...

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS is a holiday anthology - I am in there with Lori FOster and Gemma Bruce.

Then in January I have another "hot" romance coming out called "Play With Me". The cover the art department came up with is really pretty.

If you want to take a peek, it is on my website under "New Releases".
www.janicemaynard.com

Good luck with your blog!

Janice Maynard

Post a Comment