Underworld

4/06/2006 01:51:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

book jacket book jacket

I just finished Underworld and Underworld: Evolution which are novelzations of the movies. They are both very good. I have not seen Evolution yet, but I liked the book. I almost always enjoy the book better, even if it is based on a movie and written after the fact. You get a better insight into the characters, I think. You understand better what exactly was going through their minds and how they felt. or sometimes you realize you missed something in the movie that you caught in the book, I have done that before too. There is another book that goes with this series, that i have, but have not read yet called Underworld: Blood Enemy. It starts out before Evolution but then talks more about the history of the coven and the war. So it is more of a prequel to the series. I will write about it after I have read that one too.

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment