touch of evil

4/01/2006 07:44:00 AM / Posted by Kris /



Book Cover

I just finished Touch of Evil by C.T. Adams and Cathy Clamp. It was pretty good, but hard to get into for me. I am not sure if it was my mood or the writing. The world was good with the vampires or Thrall being actual parasites that took over a person or Host's body. I likes that twist on the theme. And they added the werewolves to help. I love shifter romances, I think because they are very physical due to their nature. okay, back to the book. I liked their other books that I read (Hunter's moon and moon's web), but I remember having the same problem of getting into the books. Once I got into them they are all good, it is just getting there. I think because there is no introduction to the world you are just kind of dropped into it. Most authors will ginve you some run down of players first off, but in this book there isn't until a 1/4 to 1/3 of the way through the book. And you don't get the heroine's history until 3/4 of the eay through the book. Some times I like that, I guess this time I was not in the mood to wait.

Are there any books that you have had problems getting into and pressed on and liked anyway? or didn't?

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment