Dreaming of You

8/19/2006 01:54:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas

I loved this book, it was great. The hero was a completely flawed man who did not see himself worthy of love. I loved it, I teared up like at least four times. If you have not read it I highly recommend it.

Derek Craven was raised in the streets of London doing whatever it took to survive, now he runs his own gambling establishment that is frequented by the gentlemen of the ton.
Sara Fielding is a novelist visiting London to do research for her next book. But her research takes her into unsavory parts of town which is where she meets Mr. Craven and saves his life actually. He reluctantly agrees to let her observe his establishment for her research, not realizing how much she would grow on him and in his heart.

Labels:

3 comments:

Comment by sybil on 8/21/2006 1:16 PM

I can't believe kristie of the hounds missed this post! She is trying to get everyone to read it.

Grand book but Devil in Winter is the best ;).

Comment by Kristie (J) on 8/21/2006 5:38 PM

*ahem*
I didn't miss it :) Wonderful book isn't it? And you must understand that Sybil and I have this slight difference in the two books *grin* She's right. Devil in Winter is a grand book too!








But Dreaming of You is better

Anonymous on 8/22/2006 11:44 AM

I would have to agree with Sybil. DiW is my fave Kleypas book. It has replaced Somewhere I'll find you on my Top 25 list.

Post a Comment