To the Edge

8/04/2006 06:20:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

To the Edge (The Bodyguards)To the Edge by Cindy Gerard

This is the first in her Bodyguard series (followed by To the Limit and To the Brink, then Over the Line). It is a good series so far, I really enjoy it. It is good if you like that protector hero thing, which I do. They remind me of long versions of Harlequin's Intimate Moments line of books, and that is my favorite line by them, so I love that I get longer versions.

This one is about Nolan Garrett who has recently left the Army Rangers and is currently at a loss of what to do with himself. He does not really want to enter the family business yet (security/bodyguard company called EDEN), but gets called in by his brother saying that they have an account that wants Nolan specifically to be a bodyguard for his daughter who is being threatened. Nolan reluctantly accepts think to scare her home to daddy and his security team. He did not take into account Jillian Kincaid's stubborness.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment