Lone Wolf's Lady

8/23/2006 05:39:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Lone Wolf'S Lady (Way Out West) (Silhouette Intimate Moments , No 877) Lone Wolf's Lady by Beverly Barton

Loved this book. It was recommended to me and I love Beverly Barton's recent stuff, but I have not read much of her older stuff. I found this at my ubs and grabbed it. It was great. You had that tortured hero thing going. He had to forgive her and himself for how he treated her.

Deanna Atchely was resposible for sending her boyfriend, Luke McClendon, to prison for five years because of her testimony in the death of her father. Then she was just 17 and scared of her family, now she is 32 and determined to clear his name.

Labels:

1 comments:

Comment by Jenster on 8/26/2006 12:21 PM

Ooooo. Sounds interesting.

Jen

Post a Comment