Kiss of the Wolf

5/12/2007 09:43:00 AM / Posted by Kris /


Kiss of the Wolf
Kiss of the Wolf by Morgan Hawke
I enjoyed this story a lot. I had never read any of her books before and do not read this time period very often so this was a delightful change of pace. Very interesting world, I am definitely interested in reading more about the prince. But I don't know if this is going to be a series or a stand alone.

Thorn Ferrell is a courier for the new American Secret Service, entrusted with carrying a secret message into Rumania in the dead of winter. It would be impossible for anyone to pass the Carpathian Mountains, but not Thorn, for she is also a werewolf. Settling into a deep cave for the night, she senses something else there in the dark…something not quite human, something that provokes both fear and a primal lust. And then he appears-tall, sensual, predatory, with black eyes and a body of carved beauty… As a vampire, Yaroslav is used to hunting for prey. But the beautiful naked woman who emerges from the wolf's form arouses a far different hunger. She is his equal in power, sensual skill, and carnal appetite. If he cannot tame her, he can certainly pleasure her. As they spend the night taking each other to new heights of raw need and unimaginable bliss, Yaroslav experiences something new, a desire so deep he will do anything to keep his new lover by his side forever…

Labels: , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous on 5/12/2007 3:35 PM

Hey Kris,

This sounds like an interesting book. I love vamps and current day settings, so I am glad I visited your blog today.

AND THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!

TJ

Comment by Kris on 5/12/2007 8:11 PM

I did not specify and will go back and correct this but I think it takes place sometime in the early 20th century in Eastern Europe. I do not remember it specifying a year.

Comment by Morgan Hawke on 6/24/2007 2:19 PM

Thank you for the wonderful review!
-- I'm so glad you enjoyed my story. (It takes place in 1877.) Yes, this is a stand-alone novel, but it is part of a series. I'm currently writing the next book of the "Penumbral Realm".

Thank you again, I'm honored that you reviewed my story.

Post a Comment