Red Hot Reunion

5/27/2007 10:01:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

Red Hot ReunionRed Hot Reunion by Bella Andre
I enjoyed this one much more than the other that I read by her (Tempt Me, Taste Me, Touch Me). This one was longer so that was a plus, it was also a reunion story and I love those. So very hot book, with a cute chef for a hero and it is a reunion story what is not to like. (for me anyway)

The last time Jason saw Emma Holden, she crushed his heart. As college students, they were opposites in every way except for their thrilling, unpredictable passion. But deep down Emma was very proper, and in their senior year she blindsided Jason by dumping him for a wealthy jock and a dull, safe life.
Now it's ten years later, and if living well is the best revenge, Jason has done so in spades--he's a hunky celebrity chef with a hit TV show and all the women he wants. But he's interested in only one woman--Emma. And at their college reunion, he cooks up a wicked payback for her betrayal: teasing her with desperate desire, taunting her with the best sex of her life, just to see her fall.
Yet Emma has an agenda of her own, and teasing and temptation are just what she's hungry for. The "good girl" is now a daring, sensual woman eager to raise the sexual stakes, and she's hot for the most wildly erotic adventures he can dish out. Now who's turning the tables on whom?

Labels:

3 comments:

Comment by Stacy~ on 5/27/2007 11:46 AM

I love reunion stories too, and this one sounds really good.

I also loved Smart & Sexy - great new trilogy. Those pilots are HOT! (I would have commented there but comments were turned off)

Comment by Kris on 5/27/2007 11:49 AM

Sorry Stacy, I do not know why it was off, thanks for telling me. I fixed it. :)

Comment by ~ames~ on 5/27/2007 1:24 PM

Wow, I think I'm going to have to buy this one. Looks good.

Post a Comment