Strip Search

5/03/2007 06:56:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

I found a new reading friend at work. I noticed her reading a book by Beverly Jenkins and i said that i enjoyed her books and she looked at me and said, "You read too? " And I said "every chance I get". So we started talking more and she is lending me a bunch of books that are on my want to read list. She buys them as soon as they come out and has quite a few that I have been dying to read but cannot afford and the library does not have them. Yeah!!! Off the bat she lent me Bled Dry by Erin McCarthy, Devyn Quinn's The Flesh and the Devil. This was a great part of my day which had been crappy. Try being sick to your stomach and dizzy while trying to organize class after class playing Tug of War in the hot sun. Not a pretty picture. So that was a great time to sit and chat about romances. Okay, on with the book...


Strip Search (Berkley Sensation)
Strip Search by Shelley Bradley
This is the sequel to Bound and Determined (good book as well). It has been a while since i read that one, but I think I liked this one more. The hero is the brother to the heroine of BaD. I love books with dancers. One of my favorite parts is when he auditions for her to be hired. Great scene. I have enjoyed her books and really, really, really want to read Wicked Ties by her (released under the name Shayla Black).

THE BEST WAY TO GO UNDERCOVER…IS TO TAKE IT ALL OFF.
If the Feds want to nail a Mafia kingpin, they need a slick trap to catch him. Enter Mark Sullivan, built for the job—to go undercover as a male stripper in the mobster’s Vegas club. The perk? The club’s owner. Sure she’s got some unsavory connections but how can anyone with those legs be all bad?
When it comes to business, Nicola DiStefano’s a pro. As for pleasure, she’s been out of commission too long to care. If anyone can strip her of her inhibitions it’s the new guy who’s stirring her wildest g-string fantasies. But Mark and Nicki have more in common than sizzling sexual chemistry. They each have their share of secrets and motives, and with the mob closing in, what gets exposed is as irresistible as it is dangerous.

Labels: ,

4 comments:

Comment by Stacy~ on 5/03/2007 8:27 PM

OH Kris I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope tomorrow's better for you.

I haven't read anything by Shelley Bradley but I have read "Wicked Ties" by her alter ego Shayla Black and it was pretty hot, a bit into the whole bdsm thing but I liked it, and now I want to read the 2nd one "Decadent".

I have Erin's book - she's an auto-buy for me.

Comment by Kris on 5/05/2007 10:49 AM

Hey, Stacy- I am feeling much better today, still a little weak, but much improved. Thanks. I cannot wait to buy Wicked Ties, it is on the top of my tbb list right under Heart of the Dragon by Gena Showalter.

Comment by Devyn Quinn on 5/07/2007 11:54 PM

OMG! I am so tickled you got a copy of my book, Flesh and the Devil!! I really hope you like it.

Comment by Kris on 5/08/2007 4:59 PM

I finished it yesterday and really liked it, Devyn, thanks.

Post a Comment