All Together Dead

6/11/2007 12:17:00 PM / Posted by Kris /


All Together Dead (Southern Vampire Mysteries, Bk. 7)
All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse book 7) by Charlaine Harris
I have got to break down and re-read ths series all together. I am losing track of what happened in the previous books. It took me until halfway through the book before I full remembered what happened in the last book. These books are a lot of fun and a great read. My only complaint is I wish they were longer, and she needs to get with Eric :)

Louisiana cocktail waitress Sookie Stackhouse has her hands full dealing with every sort of undead and paranormal creature imaginable. And after being betrayed by her longtime vampire love, Sookie must not only deal with a new man in her life-the shapeshifter Quinn-but also contend with the long-planned vampire summit. The summit is a tense situation. The vampire queen of Louisiana is in a precarious position, her power base weakened by hurricane damage to New Orleans. And there are some vamps who would like to finish what nature started. Soon, Sookie must decide what side she'll stand with. And her choice may mean the difference between survival and all-out catastrophe.

Labels: ,

1 comments:

Comment by ~ames~ on 6/11/2007 11:52 AM

I am an Eric fan as well, but I'm glad Sookie is having a good time with Quinn. She needs to play the field a little bit. :P I definitely need to reread this one because there's so much going on!

Post a Comment