Master of Dragons

6/13/2007 11:33:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

Master of Dragons (Mageverse Book 8) by Anglea Knight
Good book. I got into it a lot easier than the last book and I enjoyed it more. I love this series. You did not get the whole vampire and witch match going, but you got a nice sidhe and dragon thing going. I am getting a nice appreciation for dragon heros. This was a great installment for the series and carried the storyline nicely.

NOTE: in the back of the book, it said she had a new book coming out called Warlord and I was excited until I read the rest and it said it was a release of Jane's Warlord and her novella Warfem (in the Kick @$$ anthology) in one book.

I do not like the description on the back of the book and I cannot find it to copy anyway so I am going to write my own summary.

Sidhe princess, Nineva Morrow has been in hiding all of her life on Earth. She has been on the run since Ansgar's soldier's killed her parents 12 years ago. Nineva is the Avatar of Semira, fated to save Semira from her imprisonment but now there is a rebellion that has formed and is trying to use her to their advantage. Her only hope is the dragon, Kel, now a knight but who had trapped for centuries in a sword and has been cutting a swath through the witches of Mageverse to make up for lost time. He has been sent by the god, Cachamwri, to help her. Now the Dark Ones are coming and the future is uncertain.

Labels: , , ,

1 comments:

Comment by Stacy~ on 6/14/2007 7:47 AM

Yay you're back :)

I loved Jane's Warlord.

Post a Comment