To Trust a Wolf

6/17/2007 05:58:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

I have a class out of town that I am taking the next two weeks so my posts are going to be very spotty if at all.



To Trust a Wolf
To Trust a Wolf by Kate Steele
As I sit down to type about this book I cannot remember it very well at all. I remember thinking that I liked this book, but now it has been like almost three weeks since I have read it. Serves me right for taking so long to post about it. Now I will have to re-read it. But that won't be bad since I know that I liked it. And i do remember that it was nice and HOT.

Just out of a bad relationship, Bryn Roydan has no trust to give where men are concerned. She hadn't counted on the determined will of Logan Sutherland. Resistance fading, Bryn finally gives in to her desire, only to discover that the attractive and dominant Logan is also an alpha werewolf. Filled with a primal need to make her his, Logan boldly lays claim to her-body, mind and soul. Stunned and aroused in the face of Logan's high-handed and seemingly impossible declaration, Bryn finds herself struggling to accept the reality of his dual nature and feral lust, in an effort to overcome her own past and learn to trust the wolf.

Labels: ,

1 comments:

Comment by nath on 6/23/2007 4:09 PM

Hey Kris :D

just want to say hello :D I'll be looking for this book :D

Post a Comment