Sudden Pleasures

6/14/2007 11:11:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

Sudden PleasuresSudden Pleasures (Pleasures Book 3) by Bertrice Small
This is the third book in her contemporary Pleasures series ( the other two are Private Pleasures and Forbidden Pleasures and I am just finding out that I never wrote about them, I will have to correct that.)
I liked this book, but it (and the rest of the series) is not for everyone. If you have read her before and like her style then you might like this.
This is a book about an modern arranged marriage. Both the H and h have to marry or lose their fortunes because of a clause in two wills. So their lawyers team up and put them together. I enjoyed this one. The morality issue that I had with the other books was still in this one. Is visiting The Channel considered cheating... I think that I can still read them because i n the end she gives up The Channel because she no longer needs it. But she does visit it after she is married, so she does have sex with men other than the H. So I know some people who would have a problem with that. But I do not think this one crosses my adultery line yet, but it is teetering on the edge. If anyone else has read it please let me know what you thought.

Ashley Kimbrough has everything a woman could want. Not only is she wealthy and successful, she has a more than satisfying sex life in The Channel, a secret network that allows women to live out their wildest fantasies. But if she doesn't find herself a husband she could be in danger of losing it all. Then multi-millionaire Ryan Mulcahy enters Ashley's life. With that Celtic warrior's body and drop-dead gorgeous face, he makes her fantasies run wild. Although their marriage is one of convenience, Ashley is starting to wonder whether she can use everything she learned from The Channel on her unsuspecting husband.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment