Catch a Mate

6/15/2007 01:55:00 PM / Posted by Kris /


Catch A Mate
Catch a Mate by Gena Showalter

This book was a lot of fun. I could not put it down. The characters hate each other but are totally attracted to each other so it is constant bashing banter while they try to keep their hands off of each other. I checked this one out from the library but I know I will eventually buy it, I love her books. Very hot scenes!

Jillian Greene is always getting caught in the act—it's her job! Working at Catch A Mate, Jillian gets paid by suspicious wives to smile, flirt and prove that no man can be trusted around the opposite sex. Her only ground rule? She never gets physical. Until a heart-stoppingly gorgeous male walks in…
Marcus Brody has just been hired as bait to test female fidelity. But the last thing Jillian needs is a partner…especially an infuriating, irresistible man who's got her fantasizing about tearing off his clothes.
Can a savvy modern woman find happiness with the most tempting man she's ever known? Is there such a thing as a totally monogamous male?

Labels:

4 comments:

Comment by Chantal on 6/15/2007 3:47 PM

I have this in my TBR. I pre ordered it as soon as Chapters listed it on their website.
I adore Gena Showlater. After the first book of hers that I read, I bought her entire backlist of books.


Your library has it already? Holy Moly. Our library is huge, but it takes forever to get new releases.

Comment by nath on 6/15/2007 5:33 PM

sounds like a good book :D by the way, is this a series with her other book, Animal Instincts?

Comment by Kris on 6/15/2007 9:54 PM

Hey Chantal, Iam working on geting her backlist too, I love her. My library is great. Sometimes I have the book before the release date, it depends on when they get it and where i am on the waiting list.

nath, No this is not related to Animal Instincts that i know of, but i have not read that one yet. It stood on its own and I hope that we get Jake's story (Marcus's best friend) too.

Comment by Stacy~ on 6/17/2007 2:54 AM

I love her books too, and so I already have this one, just haven't read it. Don't ask me why - I have no idea! But now I'm tempted to grab it out of the pile.

Post a Comment