Prince of Magic

6/11/2007 12:51:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Prince of Magic (Berkley Sensation)Prince of Magic by Linda Winstead Jones
This trilogy is kind of a sequel to her witch trilogy (Sun Witch, Moon Witch and Star Witch). It is about their children. I have not read the witch trilogy but have been wanting too. I do not think that it is imperative to read the other trilogy first. I was not lost at all. But they do mention the other witches a bunch.
I enjoyed this one alot. And cannot wait to read the next stories, Prince of Fire and Prince of Swords. I think this was actually the first thing that I have read by her ( I read Raintree: Haunted right after, now I am playing catch up with my posts). In some ways in reminds me of Nora Roberts' Circle trilogy.

The firstborn children of the Fyne witches have finally come into their own, each with a special gift...
Independent Ariana Kane Varden, daughter of the Sun Witch, has never let family duty keep her from reaching her dreams. She learned the practice of her gift, the power to heal others, at her mother's knee. And now she is the Palace healer, tending to her emperor...
The last prophecy of magician Sian Chamblyn's late grandfather points to Ariana as the one to save Columbyana from a growing evil. Sian has hightailed it from lands afar to deliver the message. When he must prepare her for the fight of her life, Sian intends to remain undistracted by his sensuously beautiful protege. But in the heat of battle-and passion-diligence might be his downfall...

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment