All U Can Eat

2/12/2008 04:26:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Had a stroke of luck last week. I missed work on Thursday because my hubby had a conference he wanted me to go with him so I took off. When i got back on Friday, I heard some other teachers talking about the day before and I stopped and had them explain. Our school had been on lockdown for two hours after school got out because of a guy with a gun situation in the neighborhood. I picked a very good day to be absent. But I know that it will probably come back to bite me later.
Pregnancy is going well. I have an appointment next week. I do not know if it is a sonogram appt or not. I want to find out what I am having. I have been reading a lot this weekend and have tons to post about this week. i hope everyone is having a great week so far.





All U Can Eat (Berkley Sensation)
All U Can Eat by Emma Holly
Under suspicion for murder, Frankie Smith joins sexy police chief Jack West on a rollercoaster ride of an investigation. And as the twists and turns unfold, letting go of her inhibitions begins to seem like the most natural thing in the world.

This book came out a while ago but I had not had the chance to read it or buy it. I finally bought it the other day. (and actually it was only because Demon Angel was not in, which is what i originally went there for.) But I liked it very much. Much more than the last one I read by her (In the Flesh). Lot of sex but still has a good storyline. I liked it.

Labels:

8 comments:

Anonymous on 2/14/2008 7:12 AM

Wow, how scary is the gun situations?? You had good karma that day.

Comment by Stacy~ on 2/14/2008 7:18 AM

Oh I loved this one. Very hot. Emma Holly is hit or miss with me, and this definitely was a hit.

Comment by Stacy~ on 2/14/2008 7:21 AM

Geez, and I don't even comment on your pregnancy or the scary lockdown. Glad it turned out okay, and that your pregnancy is going well. Take care of yourself.

Comment by Kris on 2/14/2008 8:32 AM

renee, thanks for stopping by. Yes, I was so glad I was not there. The teachers are still talking about it. The library is still recovering because the put a bunch of the kids in there and the kids trashed it. The librarian is so mad.

Comment by Kris on 2/14/2008 8:33 AM

stacy, Emma holly used to be all hit but now is hit or miss. I did really enjoy this one, I am glad I bought it. Thanks for the weel wishes. :)

Comment by ~ames~ on 2/14/2008 2:24 PM

What a close call!!

I read this last night - but I skipped over the threesome scene, it doesn't fit with the rest of the book, imo.

Comment by Kris on 2/14/2008 2:40 PM

ames, I think you are right, it did not fit. When they were introduced I saw it coming though. I like menage scenes so it worked for me.

Comment by ~ames~ on 2/16/2008 11:18 PM

Kris-The scene was good, but I felt it interrupted the flow of the book. I still really enjoyed the book though. :P

Post a Comment