Dawn's Awakening and Soul Deep

2/06/2008 08:51:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Well I went to the doctor's for my follow up from my biopsy. He said that everything came back good. It is a fiborus tumor of some sort. He gave me the exact name but I do not remember it. He is planning on removing it after I have the baby and am done "using" my breast. It was funny I was in there for less than 2 minutes for me to pull up my shirt him look at the incision and say "looks good". And I paid $25 bucks for that. I could have phoned that in. But I am glad that everything "looks good". I can tell that I am pregnant because I cry at the drop of a hat sometimes now. Both of the books below made me cry at some point.



Dawn's Awakening (The Breeds, Book 4)Dawn's Awakening by Lora Leigh
The runt of the lab she was created in, Dawn Daniels endured years of torture by her pride brother and the council soldiers. Finally freed from her torment, she’s now a Breed Enforcer, in control of her own life. Until she’s assigned to protect the one man destined to be her mate—and realizes it’s far too easy to lose total control… One of the Breed’s most important supporters, Seth Lawrence has spent years trying to forget Dawn, knowing that her lost innocence has made it impossible for her to get close to anyone. But suddenly neither of them can find the strength to fight the overwhelming passion between them. At least until the most brutal tormentor from Dawn’s past reappears—and threatens to destroy their newfound love, along with their lives…

Great story. Awesome addition to the series. I seem to be reading a lot of stories lately with heroines who have had horrible childhoods (Beautiful Girl, Mine to Possess, The Empath) . I am sensing a theme.


Soul Deep (Coyote Breeds)Soul Deep by Lora Leigh
Book 1 in the Coyote Breeds series. Mother Nature has a way of making the most unlikely couples 'fit'. And what could be more unlikely than a sassy, independent President's daughter who doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut and a loner Coyote Breed with a hunger for a cute rosebud mouth that he's determined to still. The vote for Breed Law is coming down the pike. Kiowa's job is to watch Amanda, the President's daughter look, but not touch. Just make sure the Goof Troop, the Secret Service detail assigned to protect her, do their job until the law is passed. But when they don't and the bad guys move in to take her out, Kiowa reluctantly slips in to the rescue, snatching her away to safety. But she isn't going to come easy and it takes more than smooth talking to make her see his point of view. For a man who's had nothing, Amanda Marion is food for the hunger that has tortured him, the reality to every dream Kiowa never dared believe in. What he feels for her is more than heat, more than love. She breathes life into his hardened heart, melting the icy chill that has protected him all his life, and touches a part of him that he thought had died his soul. And now he'll kill anyone who tries to take her away from him. But the one person he can't fight is Amanda, and when she wants to leave...

Very hot book.

Labels: ,

2 comments:

Comment by nath on 2/08/2008 7:18 AM

Yay, you're okay!! That is great news, kris! you must be sooo relieved. Hmmm, 25$ seems a bit expensive...

Comment by Jenster on 2/08/2008 2:31 PM

Oh Kris!! I'm so glad you got the B9!!

And yeah. It seems like he should have paid YOU $25 for you to lift your shirt!

Again, I'm so relieved for you!

HAPPY PREGNANCY!! :o)

Post a Comment