Great Scot

2/14/2008 08:26:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

This is what I hate about being offline for so long and not keeping track of my books. I picked up two books yesterday to start after I finished Great Scot and when I started reading them discovered that I had already read them. They were Halfway to the Grave by Jeanine Frost and The Black Sheep and the Princess by Donna Kauffman. Luckily I have the next Black Sheep book to read as well as some others, but it was disappointing. Well here is the Great Scot.


The Great ScotGreat Scot by Donna Kauffman

Location coordinator Erin McGregor knows she’s finally found the perfect setting for her romance reality show, Your Prince Charming. The Chisholm clan stronghold in the Scottish Highlands has it all—romantic moors, windswept cliffs, misty lochs, a four-hundred-year-old castle, and possibly the most gorgeous man she’s ever laid eyes on in chieftain Dylan Chisholm. Nothing like a guy with a sexy accent and a big…turret to make a girl all wonky-kneed. Right. No time for wonky. Time to get over her fixation with the Hot Scot and get back to business. And Erin will…any minute now...

With his three youngest brothers spoken for, Dylan Chisholm is at the top of his village’s matchmaking list. Now they’ve sent some impish, forthright American lass up to tempt him into a devil’s bargain: He can let the Yanks use his castle to film their foolish romance show, and in exchange, he’ll get the money his village desperately needs. It took a tragic loss to get Dylan to embrace his heritage and his duty. He can’t turn away from such a promising offer. But keeping his thoughts off Erin McGregor is another matter. She’s everything he never wanted in a woman, and suddenly, she’s everything he craves in every way possible...

This is the final in the Chisolm Brothers stories. They are finally all married off. This was a good story for the series. I liked the choice in occupation for the heroine, it was different. You don't read about too many location scouts. I liked the story but I think I liked other brothers' stories better.

Labels:

2 comments:

Comment by nath on 2/15/2008 9:05 AM

Hey Kris :) are the black sheep good? I've seen them in the bookstore, but was never sure.

I'm trying to stay away from highlanders, scot and historicals romances for a while...

Comment by Kris on 2/17/2008 8:30 AM

The black sheep have more action in them. I liked the first one and am partway into the second one. They are ones that I would get used or from the library but I do not think that I would pay full price for them. I want to read them but they are not keepers for me.

Post a Comment