Six unimportant facts about me Meme

2/18/2008 09:00:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

nath tagged me :P

The rules are:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.


1. I am addicted to books
2. Dishes are the bane of my existence. I hate doing them and will procrastinate with anything to put off doing them.
3. I love cheesy movies/tv shows. You know the ones that always get canceled. Inevitably it will be one that I am hooked on (i.e. if you you remember these:Robin Hood, Young Riders, Covington Cross, Remington Steele, Firefly). My hubby would also say cheesy books too, but i do not agree on that one.
4. I love puzzle games and word games.
5. I am in blogland usually about 5-6 times a day.
6. I love books and movies about Robin Hood

I tag zeek, marg, qb, jenster, stacy~, ames,
Update: I am also tagging my hubby because he is giving me grief about calling Firefly "cheesy"

Labels:

4 comments:

Comment by Jenster on 2/18/2008 11:02 AM

I love cheesy TV/movies, too! The cheesier the better. :o)

I'll get to this meme this week. I promise!!

Comment by Marg on 2/18/2008 2:19 PM

I concur heartily on number 1, 2 and 5. I have a new appreciation for the current version of Robin Hood myself!

Comment by nath on 2/18/2008 8:10 PM

LOL, no. 1, aren't we all? I hate doing the dishes too!! and I'm with you for no.4,5 and 6!!

Anonymous on 2/20/2008 7:34 AM

HAH! I cry foul for #1! Nothing unimportant about that!

#6... Really? I don't think I've ever crossed paths with a Robin Hood groupie before! And that's not an unimportant thing either, in fact, it's pretty darn interesting.

I'll try to get to my tag soon. And your hubby sooo deserved one!

Post a Comment