Perfect Ten

2/27/2008 06:22:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

See here is the viscious circle about trying to catch up on posts that i am having. to truly catch up without posting 5 titles in one day. I have to stop reading or it just keeps backing up. I cannot seem to do that. I finished another book this morning. Well, in other news, my sonogram is scheduled for Tuesday, hopefully I can find out what we are having. My students at school keep pestering me about it too. My youngest is home sick with a fever. She has had it for about 4 days now. The hubby is staying home with her today because I had the job on Monday.


The Perfect Ten (Signet Eclipse)

Perfect Ten by Janice Maynard
Love is simmering in the mystical Blue Ridge Mountains, where the Killaney cousins are concocting new elixirs in their shop, Lotions and Potions. One night, under an April full moon, the three women are in their mini-lab when an odd chemical reaction occurs. Suddenly three very handsome men show up, one for each of them. The sexual chemistry is off the charts, but are the passions for real-or are they just the work of an intoxicating aphrodisiac?

I did not like this one as much as her others. It was a pretty skinny book and it had three stories in it. The stories were nice. My complaint was more about the premise of the book. It was all supposed to revolve around this "potion" that they had created together. But the potion did not play a very big part in the three stories with the exception of the last story. The stories were nice and steamy but very short. I like some of her other books much more.

Labels:

3 comments:

Comment by Stacy~ on 2/27/2008 7:12 AM

I enjoy Janice's books, and I agree about the potion on this one. It was still cute though.

Comment by Kris on 2/27/2008 4:08 PM

Hey stacy-
Yes, i thought it was cute, just a little misleading. Almost like at least one of them was a story she wrote a while ago and then added a couple of sentences to fit into the trilogy.

zeek-
Thanks, it frustrates me to have all these drafts in my posting log. If i find out I will share, definitely.

Comment by Holly on 2/27/2008 4:46 PM

I can't wait to hear how the sonogram turns out! And your poor baby! I hope she gets better soon.

Post a Comment