All Jacked Up

7/19/2007 11:56:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

All Jacked Up (Berkley Sensation)All Jacked Up by Penny McCall
A steamy debut that pits a book-smart beauty against a buff FBI agent. Since Jack Mitchell barged into her life, librarian Aubrey Sullivan has been abducted at gunpoint, taken on a death-defying car chase, and kissed within an inch of madness. If only she does what he says, they might just get out of this mess alive. That is, if they can keep their hands off each other long enough to think straight.

Not a bad book, not my favorite, but not bad. At one point I was thinking about the energizer bunny wondering if this book was ever going to end. There is another book coming out called Tag, your it (hero's name is Tag), I will probably try this one, because this was my first book by her and I try not to rule someone out after one book.

Labels: ,

1 comments:

Comment by Casee on 7/25/2007 9:48 AM

LOL! I thought the same thing when I was reading this book. It seemed like it would never end. Not that it was bad. I can't quite put my finger on what it was, though.

Post a Comment