Colters' Woman

7/07/2007 12:24:00 PM / Posted by Kris /


Colters' Woman
Colters' Woman by Maya Banks

This was a HOT book!! It has got to be hard to juggle a relationship of four. Two people in a relationship is hard enough. I had heard a lot about this book and finally got it, it was very good.

Adam, Ethan and Ryan aren't looking for women. They're looking for a woman. One woman to share their lives and their beds. They don't want a casual romp in the hay, they want the woman who will complete them and they're losing hope of finding her. That is until Adam finds Holly lying in the snow just yards from their cabin. He knows she's different the minute he holds her in his arms. But before Adam gets his hopes up, he knows he has to gauge his brothers reactions. Soon its evident that shes the one. There are a few problems, however convincing her she belongs with them and keeping her safe from the man who wants her dead.

Labels:

4 comments:

Comment by Chantal on 7/07/2007 10:27 PM

I'm glad you liked it. This is one of my favourite menage books.

I love that restaurant scene. Then in the elevator right after.

Comment by Kris on 7/07/2007 10:39 PM

I am glad that I found it. That scene is HOT, it was great!

Comment by Chantal on 7/08/2007 10:29 AM

A treat for you.
http://www.mayabanks.com/colter_download.php
That is a free short story epilogue to Colter's woman.

Comment by ~ Mad ~ on 7/08/2007 4:41 PM

I read this a few months ago and still have visions of it running through my head. LOL

Post a Comment