Daystar

7/22/2007 04:03:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

The Daystar (Templar Vampire Novels)
The Daystar (A Templar Vampire novel) by Rene Lyons
Can she heal lifetimes of pain and make him believe salvation is possible? Always feeling different from the world around her, a power grows within Lexine Parker. In the light is where she belongs-even as she finds herself thrust into the nocturnal realm of the Templar vampires. Scarred by a brutal past, Constantine is a creature consumed with rage. He knows only darkness and sin. Believing he fights a losing battle of redemption, heaven is something he doesn't dare hope for-until Lexine makes him believe salvation is possible. Locked away in an ancient castle, they come together in body and spirit, searching for love to chase away the darkness. With Constantine's soul at stake and Lex's life on the line, the nights tick down to a cataclysmic event that could tear them apart forever.

This is the sequal to the book Midnight Sun (Allie and Sebastian's story) and is helpful if you have read that one first. I did not. I am now looking for that one to read. This was a very good book and i enjoyed it very much. Part of it would have made more sense of I had read the other first. But I would love to be able to read that one and then I will re-read this one back to back. The characters are very interesting and I want to read more about them.

Labels: ,

1 comments:

Comment by Stacy~ on 7/22/2007 7:40 PM

Well I'm kinda OD'd on vamps, but this does sound interesting. I might had to add it to my "thinking about it" list LOL.

Post a Comment