Simon Says

7/05/2007 10:12:00 AM / Posted by Kris /


Simon Says
Simon Says by Lori Foster
I LOVED this book. It was great, I could not put it down. I would say that if you have not read Causing Havoc though, you should before reading this. Those characters make a lot of appearances in this one. The description does not say much, but it gives the general idea but I will add one more thing, Dakota has a very mean ex that is dogging her trying to get her back. So that of course brings out the alpha male in Simon, but Dakota can hold her own and that was very nice. She had a rough history so now is determined that no one is going to have that power over her again.

Sexy ex-fighter Simon Evans has the perfect life-until he catches his girlfriend cheating. To work off his rage, he goes back into the ring full-force. But a gutsy and gorgeous P.I. (Dakota Dream) is about to send him reeling with a secret about his family-and one about her heart.

Labels:

2 comments:

Comment by Stacy~ on 7/06/2007 6:59 AM

I have this one and can't wait to read it. I love Lori's books.

Comment by Kris on 7/06/2007 12:22 PM

It was great, I love Lori's books too and can't wait to read her new one as LL Foster.

Post a Comment