Rises the Night

7/08/2007 07:42:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

Rises the Night (The Gardella Vampire Chronicles Book 2) by Colleen Gleason
This is the second book in the series and it was intense. I spent the whole book trying to figure out whose side Max was on. The info about Sebastian was very interesting too. Can't wait for the next book.

In Italy, a powerful vampire is amassing the power to control the souls of the dead. Lady Victoria Gardella de Lacy-a vampire slayer for just over a year-races across Europe to stop what could be the most deadly army the Gardellas have ever faced. She is accompanied by Sebastian Vioget, a man as tempting as he is untrustworthy.
But when Victoria discovers that she has been betrayed by one of her most trusted allies, the truth will challenge all her powers as a Venator-and as a woman.

Labels: , ,

3 comments:

Comment by Stacy~ on 7/12/2007 7:23 AM

I have the first book, and have heard amazing things about the series. If I wasn't so OD'd on vamps, I would be chomping at the bit to read it.

Comment by Chantal on 7/12/2007 12:49 PM

I have The rest falls away, as well as this one, but I can't get into it.

Comment by Kris on 7/12/2007 4:55 PM

hi stacy, this series is different from most currently out because the vampires are the bad guys and she is trying to kill them. I like it but am not sure if I am going to buy them or not. Right now I am just enjoying reading them.

chantal, I can see that this series is not for everyone. And i had a hard time getting into it initially, but I stuck with it and i am liking them.

Post a Comment