Shiver

5/01/2006 05:22:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Shiver by Lisa Jackson

This is the first book that I have read by her. I liked it. I was a great romantic suspense. I did not know who did it at all.
The story was about a cop named Reuben (Diego, Pedro) Montoya and a photographer, Abby (Hannah) Chastain. You get all the names, they play a part in the book. Abby's mother dies right in front of Abby when she is 15 and understandably this has afected her life. Her mother was a patient in a mental hospital and since Abby looks just like her mother she fights with herself to convince herself that she is not "crazy". Well since it is a suspence, people start being killed by a guy with religious issues. and that is all I am going to say. Read the book, it is very good.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment