Anita Blake

6/26/2006 11:39:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

The Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton

I am re-reading this series in between other books because it has been a while since I read the whole thing and to get read for the next book Danse Macabre that comes out I think tomorrow. I am getting it from the library and buy it when it comes out in paperback. But I love this series and if you like dark paranormals and I have not read this, you are missing out. If you want the complete reading list you can check it out here or at Ms Hamilton's website. I will write about Danse Macabre after I read it though. Just not going to write about the other 13.

2 comments:

Anonymous on 5/27/2007 10:54 AM

did you see the comics made of Anita Blake? They're good. I have them all.

Comment by Kris on 5/27/2007 11:51 AM

I know about the cmmics, but i have not read any of them yet. I am glad you like them, maybe I will go find them and try them out. Thanks for the info and for stopping by.

Post a Comment