Trading Places

6/14/2006 11:56:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Trading PlacesTrading Places by Fern Michaels


I was not sure about this book when I got it, sometimes Fern Michaels is hit or miss with me. This one was pretty good, but not a keeper for me. The ending was appropriate but to me it dragged and I was getting tired of waiting for my HEA (happily ever after).

The story was about a set of twins, Aggie and Lizzie Jade. Aggie is a cop and is recovering from being shot and watching her partner get shot and killed. She wants to find out what happened, but she knows that she is in no condition to pursue the killer(s). So she calls her identical twin sis who is a professional gambler in Vegas. The twins are totally opposite in personality and style. Aggie is subtle and conservative and Lizzie is a true Vegas girl who loves the glitz and glamour. Aggie wants Lizzie to pretend to be her and help her figure out what happened. Enter Nathan Hawke, investigative reporter also wanting to know what happened. He also is wondering about his friend "Aggie" who seems to be a totally different person who intrigues him very much. Lizzie and Nathan join forces to figure out who is trying to kill Aggie.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment