Hide and Seek

6/24/2006 11:22:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

Hide and SeekHide and Seek by Cherry Adair

This is the third book in the T-FLAC series (The Mercenary (out-of-print) and Kiss and Tell are the other two). I loved Kiss and Tell, this one was not as good to me, because the heroine annoyed me. It was good and I was glad I read it, but it would not be one that I read over and over.

The story was Dr. Kyle Wright (Marnie from Kiss and Tell's brother). He has been working for 4 years to bring down Ramon Montero, terrorist and drug lord. Delanie is a kindergarten teacher who has put herself undercover as Montero's "girl" to try to find her sister, Lauren, who was last seen with him. Unbeknownst to both of them they had met before four years ago in a hotel where they had a weekend of passion (and Delanie lost her virginity). Now reunited, Kyle has to figure out a way to keep her safe as Montero is taken down at the end of the week.

Labels: ,

1 comments:

Anonymous on 7/03/2006 9:40 AM

Loved this book!

Post a Comment