Undead and Unpopular

6/16/2006 10:15:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Undead and UnpopularUndead and Unpopular by Mary Janice Davidson


The next episode of Betsy the vampire queen. I love these books but to me they read more like a sitcom. It is an ongoing story. This episode lacked a little story (and the zombie threw me and left me going, Huh?), but was a good installment, I am tempted to wait for them all to come out and then just read them all at one time, but I really don't think I have the patience or the willpower for that.


The series is: Undead and Unwed, Undead and Unemployed, Undead and Unappreciated, Cravings anthology, Bite anthology, Undead and Unreturnable, Undead and Loving it, Undead and Unpopular


In this episode was: Betsy's birthday is coming up, European dignitaries come to pay their respects to the queen (by taking so long they are questioning her authority), but Betsy is in no mood to play politics (not that she is ever in the mood to play politics) because Jessica (the best friend) drops the bomb that she has cancer (will she want to be turned?), Sophie (from the Bite anthology) is reunited with her sire (does not go well) and there is a zombie in the attic.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment